The MIT Transportation Club, along with the MIT Center for Transportation & Logistics and the New England University Transportation Center, is organizing the 5th edition of the MIT Transportation Showcase on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 from 6–9 pm at the MIT Museum.
- 6 to 7 pm — Keynote Speech: “To T or Not to T…” by Richard Davey, Former Massachusetts Secretary of Transportation.
- 7 to 9 pm — Transportation Career Fair & MIT Research Showcase.
The Showcase is the MIT Transportation Club's flagship event, and has been widely accepted among the students, alumni, faculty, and professionals that are part of the MIT transportation community. The event showcases the transportation research carried out at MIT, strengthening the connections among the MIT transportation community, particularly between industry and academia. The Showcase is also an excellent venue for students and faculty to get advice, feedback and ideas for future research, as well as to connect with possible research collaborators.
CAREERS — connecting students and employers
RESEARCH — enabling collaboration
NETWORKING — forging new connections
Students—how can you get involved?
- Become a volunteer! Help shape the Showcase and attract participants from your areas of the transportation community.
- Present your own research! Get input from faculty, industry practitioners, and your peers → fill out this form.
- Share your resume with employers!
- Attend the event! You will have the opportunity to connect with companies and learn about transportation-related research done at MIT! Drinks and snacks will be provided. The event is open to the entire MIT community.
Participation in this event is free. Any alumni, professional or companies can come to present their work, discover cutting-edge research, and form lasting connections. A resume pool will be available for all the attending companies.
→ Is your company or organization attending the Showcase? Please fill out this form
Participating companies have the option to sponsor the event at one of three levels—please use the form above. For questions and event-day logistics, please contact the Showcase organizers at transportation.showcase@MIT.EDU.
Bridj — Cintra US — Economic Development Research Group — IBI Group — Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority — Norbridge, Inc. — Parsons Brinkerhoff — RSG — Spy Pond Partners, LLC — WorleyParsons — Zipcar